Wish List!

My birthday's coming! 

I'm not like the others who broadcast their birthdays like there's not tomorrow. But I feel like doing it this year because, well, just because...

All I want for my birthday are (actually not just on my birthday but for Christmas, New Year, Valentines Day, Independence Day or every occasion there is until I can have them all! (Mwahahaha!)


1. Spain/David Villa football jersey - I'm a huge football fan, specially the Spanish Football team and David Villa. But their official jersey costs almost 50 bucks (more or less Php 2,000) I can save for it, but the problem is, it's so hard to find! So dear Santa, I want a football jersey. :D







2. Watch - My last watch was I think four years ago, it was my mom's Christmas gift to me, but suddenly it stopped functioning. I decided to have a new one since I just want to keep it as a memento from my mom. 






3. A stable job - I have a job right now and I'm planning to make it my career. But I first want a job where I can save money so that I can focus on this newly found interest. 




4. Bag - I have a lot of things in my bag. From slippers (if it rains), umbrella (again if it rains), book (if I get bored and burnt out from working too much) notebook, pencil case, my medicine and other educational supplies. I'm afraid that one day, the straps of my bag will snap off and good luck to my things. 






5. Sweater - Christmas is just around the corner, so it means, "Simbang Gabi" is also coming. I want a sweater/jacket to fend off the cold weather. :D






6. Books - As usual, I want books to keep myself entertained, gain knowledge and find inspiration. :3 










7. Organizer - I get clumsy, crazy and tend to forget schedules, memos and other things when I'm in a hurry. I need this one to help me organize my loca life. 





8. Closet - My clothes are everywhere! And they're 
driving me insane!  Want a closet to put my clothes on (preferably with a shoe rack).  



and lastly,


9. I hope we can finally close a deal. :)

Leave a Reply