Winner and Prizes! :D

After winning my very first contest in the internet, I admit, got hooked in to it. Doesn't matter if I win or lose...

Julia London FB contest.


Romancing Rakes For The Love of Romance (still wondering and waiting, where the hell is my prize. :<)



Shana Galen FB contest. :D


Hooray! The first batch of my prizes has arrived. Actually, they are long over due. The first contest I've won from Julia London's FB contest was dated way back December of last year. I'm a bit new to receiving packages since I've only received one package my whole like (Tracy Anne Warren FB contest. I'll post some pictures of my prize later.) I absolutely don't have any idea how things work, merely thought they will deliver them to our house, but alas! I was wrong. Some packages are to be claimed at your local post office (will post some pictures later, still have 4 parcels to claim) after they send you notice. I received three notices last August 03, along with these packages. Was in the shower taking a bath when my older sister yelled my name, "Kang Maria man ni!" (These are for Maria). Was so happy to see them, they actually came when I least expect it.




First batch! 5 packages.

Swag from Vicky Dreiling (this was apparently "missent" to Guyana)

It's really funny, because I remember asking for a post card, but can't recall when. Was so surprised that it was included in my packages.

Signed with my name, sweet! :D

I forgot asking a swag from Heather Snow, again I was so surprised that I received them, but thanks anyway to Heather! :*

Funnel Vision, the very first contest from Blogspot that I've won, courtesy of The Reading Reviewer is Mary Gramlich.

Signed again! :*

From Tote Bags 'n' Blogs, contest by Kate Walker.

Kate made us choose what book we like to win. By the way, this was signed. ^^

<3 <3 <3

Personal message, love it so much!

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply