Hey You!

Reposting:

I’m really not good with words (yeah I blog but writing is different from telling that in person :P)

I have always been an introvert. I prefer to be alone that in a crowd. Like what I posted months back on my FB page, “I think a lot, but I don’t say much.”

I always have this fear of rejection that I’m not worthy enough. That is why I prefer to keep everything inside of me. I have and will always will.

I’m often mistaken for “maarte”, “maldita” and “unapproachable” since I don’t talk that much. I’m not gonna voice out any opinion, any feedback or anything for the matter if you won’t ask me to.

But as I grew older, I have realized that it’s not really bad to open yourself to change and to other people (p.s. don’t give everything too much!) See, having someone to talk to, bond with and share the same likes (and dislikes) is quite refreshing! I have started coming out of my shell and enjoying the world has to offer. I know I’m still halfway there like a half-baked cookie. But I know I have some things to offer. I know it, I can feel it, deep inside me. J


Leave a Reply