all i want for christmas...


OMG! Christmas is just around the corner. Approximately 69 days before we celebrate the birth of our savior Jesus Christ. We, Filipino's have the longest Christmas tradition.
I'm also turning a year older this coming December. (Age is top secret!)I believe in gift giving, thus I believe in Santa Claus. And I have my own wish list that I would like him to grant to me.
1. Books!!! (This tops my list since I'm a sucker for books, especially historical romance. :D)
2. House! (Not a big one though, just a decent one, to keep us safe from flood!)
3. I Pod! (I still haven't got one >o< )
4. Doraemon Plushie!!! (I really want one!)
5. Sneakers! (Mine's already five years old.)
6. Unlimited supply of dark chocolate! (yum-yum!)

Still got plenty of stuffs going on my mind, but I have 69 days to think. So I need not to worry.

Leave a Reply