My Usa-chan!


More or less, a month. That's how early Usa-chan has been with me. I'm not really into cute stuffed toys, find them boring and to mushy. But I never thought that I got to eat my words. Wasn't really my intention to buy him, but when my eyes landed on this white bunny with an unusual "X" as it's mouth, something stirred inside of me. His eyes were like pleading and saying to me "Take me home, please." And that's what I did. I baptized him with the name Usa-chan due to my addiction to the anime show "Ouran High School Host Club" I copied the name of Hunny-senpai's cute stuffed bunny Usa-chan, that was made by his late grand mother. Like Hunny-senpai, I always bring Usa-chan with me, while watching t.v, running for some errands, he even sleeps beside me. Well, there is one thing that I want to do, and that is to keep him forever.

Leave a Reply