Out Of Reach



"Unappreciated love is a bitter thing."

It's not always about giving. It's about respect and acceptance...

Bitter memories came flooding in. Like a broken film, bits and bits of my ugly yesterday with you flashed through my mind, blinding me, leaving a bad taste in my mouth. 

You still haven't changed. All the things you showed and gave to me were all pretense. An hypocrisy you made me believe in. I trusted, lived and breathed your every word.

A rotten fruit may not cost a single dime, but try to look inside. And maybe, just maybe, you'll find its seed waiting to be planted and watered until its strong enough to stand on its own. Until such time, you can strip it with all it's fruit.

Open thy eyes and you will see greatness hiding beneath a thick skin of uncertainty waiting for you to peel and flourish.

Leave a Reply